CoolSculpting fat reduction is available in Calgary, AB
Do you have stubborn fat in specific areas, that just will not budge even with a healthy diet and regular exercise? If you think back through your family tree, those troublesome areas probably show up again and again. With CoolSculpting fat freezing treatment, you can break the tradition. This noninvasive, nonsurgical treatment is available at Vanguard Medical & Aesthetic Clinic in Calgary, AB.
How does CoolSculpting freeze fat away?
CoolSculpting is based on the scientific principle of cryolipolysis. The oily lipids in fat freeze at a higher temperature than the water that is a primary component of skin, muscles, and other organs. CoolSculpting cools treated tissue to a temperature that crystalizes fat cells, without harming other structures. As fat cells are destroyed, they are harmlessly eliminated by the body’s metabolic processes.
CoolSculpting areas of treatment
Virtually any part of the body where you can pinch a layer of fat can be treated with this method:
- CoolSculpting chin treatment uses a mini applicator to dispense controlled cooling that reduces submental fat (double chin).
- With the contoured applicator, the upper and lower abdomen can be treated effectively. These are among the most popular treatment areas.
- Bra or back fat can also be addressed.
- CoolSculpting is ideal for “love handles” or flanks.
- CoolSculpting arms treatment reduces “saddle bags”
- CoolSculpting inner thighs treatment reduces sweating and friction caused by thighs rubbing together.
- CoolSculpting legs treatment reduces fat on outer thighs, knees.
Why patients in Calgary, AB choose CoolSculpting
Fat freezing is a comfortable, convenient process. Simply relax while the applicator is applied. Depending on the area treated, a session could take as little as 35 minutes. Initially, you feel a sensation of intense cold, which passes quickly. Most people doze, read, or check their phones while fat freezing occurs. Then, the device is removed, and a clinician massages the area for a few minutes. There is minimal downtime – you may return to normal activities.
You begin to see noticeable results in about three weeks, with continued fat reduction for up to six months. Since the adult body does not produce new fat cells, with a healthy lifestyle, results are long lasting.